8/13/07

My movie

Today I wake at 7.00 a.m.My breakfast is a cup of milk with a sandwich I am very boring today because I learns 3 subject today
I have English1 and World civil and Tax Law today .The class start at 9.30-11.00 on Monday.After that I have lunch With my friends at the chian restaurant.When I don't have class I come back home.I take a shower and have dinner with my family.To day has a favourite manu of food such as Tom yam kung, Salad,Seafood.
After that Iwatch the movie in the living room with my brother . This story is about the last empores of chaina. His name is Pu-Yee.His life is very in terested .When He was young, Hewas take care by his grand mother. Her name is Su Zi Tai Hau. When king PU Yee was young his life is very happy .He was born in the year that China was revorutioned by Communist Party. In That time,a lot of technology come from the west country such as glasses ,gun,and watch. Pu Yee has a lot of wife.He can do everything he want except come out of the royal palace.After he was revolutioned by the communist party . He came to Tawan. He established himself to br the emporer of Taiwan. After that, ha came back to China. He is a commoner people.
Next I read a magazine it name is Lisa. It is about healthy magazine. I read about "10 Tips To Healthy Eating" .It is very benefit for me because the information is very great such as
balance your food choices over time. Not every food has to be "perfect." When eating a food high in fat, salt or sugar, select other foods that are low in these ingredients. If you miss out on any food group one day, make up for it the next. Your food choices over several days should fit together into a healthy pattern or remember, foods are not good or bad. Select foods based on your total eating patterns, not whether any individual food is "good" or "bad." Don't feel guilty if you love foods such as apple pie, potato chips, candy bars or ice cream. Eat them in moderation, and choose other foods to provide the balance and variety that are vital to good health.I think it is very importhant for my life and my healthy. I go to bed at 23.00 p.m.

No comments: