9/4/07

^ ^

On Monday 3 September I wake up at 6 a.m. I go to the university by taxi. I arrived university at 8 a.m. In the morning I had to learn english1 9.30 a.m.-11.00 a.m. I break to ate ice cream with my friend at 12.00 a.m. In the afternoon I have oral presentation in my class. I present about my exciting experience. When I go to present in front of my class, I feel excited. Someone present style to be confident, adroit and smooth but when I present, I looking at paper anytime. However it is a good experience for me and I hope the next oral presentation I ought to be better formerly. In the evening, I went home at 17.30 p.m. On the way while I was walking along the street, I saw an elephant. It walked toward to me and a man beside it told me to buy his sugar-cane and banana for elephant. I stopped walking and paying my money to buy his banana and sugar-cane for elephant. I submitted the fruits to it. Suddenly, the elephant moved its trunk near my body. I was very afraid of its trunk. Moreover its trunk was on my shoulder. At that time I didn’t know what I should do with this situation. I tried to tell myself to not afraid of it. After that the elephant moved its trunk to the other way. I was excited in these events. I arrived home at 19.00 p.m. My mother waited to ate dinner with me. After the dinner, I went to took a shower. I felt very relax. I watch TV while I waited my hair to dry. When my hair dried, I went to bed and sleepy at 22.30 p.m.

No comments: