2/7/08

Tri-World

Have you ever thought that “Is this the real world?” “Is this the truth?” “Is this the real society” These questions bring me to be me here because nowadays we have a lot of society’s group , a lot of friend ,a lot of thing to do and a lot of form to be. Let me talk about them. Have you ever think that your cell phone is really cell phone or Have you ever think that your life is really yours? I want to point out that for someone their life is not their life in the real. Such as; I am a employee in public company. I think that I chose this company, chose this way and chose my boss by myself but is it real? In the real, I am just a piece of machine which will make money for my boss. I am just a screw which will create my boss’s life not my life so I ask myself “what is the real freedom?” “All the things I did. I did them for myself?” I can think “ Yes, I did them for myself because I ‘have got money too” but the truth is “No, I did them for my boss at all and then my boss stir me some money to reinforce my behavior to continue/control my behavior to do his dream(not my dream) with behavior theory. That is the reason why I think that what is the real world and I divided world in three forms which are the real world, the concrete world and the abstract world. Let me talk about each world.
The first world I will talk about is the concrete world. This world is the form that a person created them with rationalization by his/herself or it may be created by capitalism. Most of people do not know that they are controlled by surface of things or capitalist. The concrete world will change their attitude about need to move capitalism that is why they are forced to buy or purchase something with behavior techniques and design. In this world people is just a screw for the system to make its go on. It is very pity for me to see someone who lives in this world because he does not know “What is his goal?” “What is real happiness?” “What is the real world for him?” “What is he living for?” “Where is his dream?”, “Where is the real freedom for human being?” and does not know himself like he is dreaming. For this reason some person thought that it is the real world because they are still dreaming.
The second world is the abstract world. This world is constructed by person who is living with ideology. This form of world can affect to the real world because it can make motivation for a man to change it. The person who lives in this world will be a man who is passionate, idealism and some can be religionist because they live on this world with idealism that is the idea to develop our world to be what they need to be. I observe that abstract world’s mans are powerful because most of them will be leader of the world and they used the concrete world’s mans to help them to the goal.
The last world is the real world which is the real need, the real concrete, the real abstract, the real goal of life, the real dream and the real world. All of these are concept of this world because when person lives in this world, he will know/see that this world is full with illusions. Some of them may be know the process of life and world. I mean that he will know “What is the cell phone?” “What is the goal in creation of this thing?” “What is the real need for a man?” “Who is he/she (him/herself)?” “What is the truth for this world?” “What is the world should be?”
I can say that this world is the neutral world among the concrete and abstract.
One world is for one idea, one world is for one meaning, one world is for one concept but one life is not for one world.

No comments: